Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] New kafka dissector

From: Vadim Chekan <kot.begemot@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2020 17:18:01 -0700
Hi all,

I've wrote kafka dissector which is much more complete than the existing one in wireshark. The issue is, I did it in Rust instead of C. Main reason was to use Rust's macrs to auto-generate 40+ kafka commands, many of which have 5+ versions.

What can I do to make my dissector part of official wireshark distribution? Should I integrate with Travis build and send pull request?

Thanks,
Vadym.

--
From RFC 2631: In ASN.1, EXPLICIT tagging is implicit unless IMPLICIT is explicitly specified