Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Seasons of Docs 2020

From: Vikas Wadhwa <vwadhu@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2020 19:31:59 +0530
Good Morning!

Through Google's initiative of Seasons of Docs 2020, I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself and my intent to take up this 'Technical Communications' project with your organization.  At a high level, I went through the initial details about your project ideas and the requirements in specific and I would like to give it a shot.

From an outlook, it looks like the requirement is to enhance User Guide, Developer Guide, and Wikis. And at the same time, we have to come up with a content strategy, document known issues, come up with a quick start guide, and at last ease the lives of Wireshark users and developers.

Please let me know if we can discuss and explore further arenas.  :)

Regards,
Vikas

--
Attitude is a way of Living!