Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Season of Docs, Tech Writer Submission

Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2020 23:04:59 -0400
Dear Mentors Lekensteyn and Desowin,

I am a computer scientist who has chosen tech writing in the computer domain as my profession.  I have many years experience. At the present, I am looking to update my skills.  I am very interested in cybersecurity and know that wireshark is a popular software.  I would enjoy working with it and documenting it.  That would afford me a chance to learn more about it.  My resume & publication list are attached.  I have some writing samples on my github account github.com/givonz/TechWritingSamples  As many of my projects have been proprietary and covered under an NDA, my goal is too add public facing API & SDK documentation to my portfolio as well as increase my knowledge of automated documentation tools.  My experiences includes quick starts, user guides & developer guides.  Writing tutorials would also be a welcome project. Thank you.

Looking forward to your reply.

Sincerely,

Givon