Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] GSoD 2020 with Wireshark

From: Akshat Maheshwari <akshat14714@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 May 2020 19:52:56 +0530
Hello everyone.

I am Akshat Maheshwari. I just completed my BTech in Computer Science and Engineering from IIIT Hyderabad. I was the Teaching Assistant for Advanced Computer Networks and Information Security at my college.

I am really interested in and passionate about Computer Networks and Network Security. And the most important and basic tool in this domain that everyone needs to know about is Wireshark.

I want to provide my sincere contribution to this tool by improving the documentation in the Google Season of Docs this year.

Please provide me with some instructions or suggestions as to how should I start, and also what all contents need to be added.

Sincerely,
Akshat Maheshwari