Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Building Wireshark for High Sierra (Mac)

From: Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2020 13:50:43 -0700
On May 27, 2020, at 1:38 PM, Juanjo Martin Carrascosa <juanjo@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Building Wireshark from the source code on High Sierra. No need to build installers. Just the application for local execution.

Have they run either tools/macos-setup.sh, to set up the required support libraries without Homebrew, or tools/macos-setup-brew.sh, to set them up from Homebrew?  If so, which one was it, and did it succeed, or was *it* getting problems?  If not, they should do so first.

If the setup script succeeded, what sort of problems are they seeing?