Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Bugzilla and Gerrit timezone settings

From: chuck c <bubbasnmp@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2020 10:34:29 -0500
I was working through what Ping-Bug does:

Tomasz Moń           Uploaded patch set 1.         May 7 10:05 AM

Gerrit Code Review 2020-05-07 15:05:20 UTC
Change 37159 had a related patch set uploaded by Tomasz Moń:

Other than changing my system time or moving to Greenwich, is there a way to sync the times?

thanks
chuckc