Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Regarding Season of Docs

From: Shivani Waikar <shivaniwaikar25@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2020 09:27:23 +0530
  Hello Sir/Maam,
I read your project idea in Season of docs and found it interesting. I would like to work as a technical writer for your project.
Though I am an Engineer by profession, I am a writer by passion.
Currently I am working as a Network Engineer in a reputed company and I also write technical blogs on blogspot as my passion.
I am providing the links of my blogs to know more about my writings.

1. Understanding Market trends through Machine learning:
2. Investment Analysis:
3. Helping the quad-copter fly

Feel free to ask me anything if you need more information about my writings.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Thanking you in anticipation,
Shivani Waikar