Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] GSoD Proposal submission process ?

From: Muhammad Afzal <afzalbaby98@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2020 07:22:47 +0500
My name is Muhammad Afzal and I am from Pakistan.
I have read the ideas under GSoD enlighten by the Wireshark community.
What I believe is that without solid foundations of
Computer Networks history and the reason behind every protocol invention,
nobody would be able to give genuine description by writing technical description
at a beginner's level. I have not only a strong foundation in Computer Networks
but have also started open-source writing in our National language i.e. Urdu, in this regard.
Count me in for GSoD this year.

For now, I want to clear one doubt, do i need to submit my proposal right now to you
or it would be included in the application form?