Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] GSoD 2020

From: Harshit Bhardwaj <hbkexclusive@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2020 09:48:13 +0530
Hi! I am Harshit
I am soon going to be in my final year at DTU, hence I would be having a lot of time on my hands for next 10-12 months. I recently heard about Google season of Docs through a friend.
I have worked with JS and C/C++ in several projects, have done a research internship in machine learning and have strong bash scripting knowledge.
I also have experience in research paper writing and content creation. I am eligible to apply for 'Season of docs 2020'.
I want to apply for GSoD 2020 under WireShark, can you please tell me what should I do to improve my proposal getting selected.
Thanks.