Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] First patch submission (extcap install flags for silent mode

From: Dario Lombardo <lomato@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2020 10:56:21 +0200

On Tue, May 12, 2020 at 10:10 AM Graham Bloice <graham.bloice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
3. The extcap help files on Windows are not found:
Moving them to the same directory as the binaries would fix this.
Do in this patch or since it's a different bug make a different patch?

In a separate patch. But I don't think that moving the file is the right way to fix it. Instead I'd see why the generated link and the actual position don't match.