Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] First patch submission (extcap install flags for silent mode)

From: chuck c <bubbasnmp@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2020 23:33:41 -0500
https://www.wireshark.org/docs/wsdg_html_chunked/ChSrcChange.html
"Ask the wireshark-dev mailing list before you start a new development task."

I have modified wireshark.nsi to add flags for loading individual extcap binaries in silent mode.
This allows the user to install if desired but doesn't burden all installs with them.

1. Ok to proceed in the submission process?

2. Ok to update the file that builds this section of user's guide in the same patch?

3. The extcap help files on Windows are not found:
Moving them to the same directory as the binaries would fix this.
Do in this patch or since it's a different bug make a different patch?

Process still seems a bit daunting to get from my hard drive to an eventual release.
Thanks in advance for any guidance or tips.

chuckc