Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] How do I expose ECDSA-Sig-Value as a dissect function in pkc

From: Pascal Quantin <pascal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2020 17:02:56 +0200
Hi Richard,

Le jeu. 7 mai 2020 à 17:01, Richard Sharpe <realrichardsharpe@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
Hi folks,

I need a dissector for an EDCSA-Sig-Value, and it is nicely defined in
epan/dissectors/asn1/pkcs1/PKIXAlgs-2009.asn as:

-----------------------------
   ECDSA-Sig-Value ::= SEQUENCE {
    r  INTEGER,
    s  INTEGER
   }

I tried the obvious by adding it as an export to the pkcs1.cnf file by
adding it to the .EXPORTS section but perhaps I forgot to remove it
from the .NO_EMIT section ...

Do you need a dissector registered by name, or a function to call?

Best regards,
Pascal.