Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Regenerating packet-parlay.c

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2020 18:47:03 +0200
Hi list,

While working on the IDL dissectors, so
packet-coseventcomm.c, packet-cosnaming.c, packet- gias.c, packet-parlay.c and
packet-tango.c, I was able to use the idl2wrs toolchain to regenerate all these
dissectors (with minor issues), with the exception of packet-parlay.c. There the
diff extensive and seems limited to the /* User exception filters */ area.
A superficial look gives the impression that all items are there, that just the
ordering is very different.
Anyone an idea why that would be?

Thanks,
Jaap