Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Display Filter Folders - a question to vote

From: Ross Jacobs <rossbjacobs@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2020 12:25:26 -0700
Hi Roland,

Personally, I would avoid this usage here as I read `&&` as "find the packets where both of these display filters are valid".

(If I'm reading you correctly) would it be possible to use  `.` like `Proto.HTTP` to mimic the expectation in display filters that right is a component of left? I think // or any other unused operator is also preferable.

Cheers,
Ross