Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Has anything changed with respect to contributing changes to

From: Pascal Quantin <pascal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2020 19:45:07 +0200
Hi Richard,

Le mar. 14 avr. 2020 à 19:41, Richard Sharpe <realrichardsharpe@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
Hi folks,

I think I saw an email about things moving to github or gitlab and
wondered if they meant any changes to my workflow around submitting
changes?

If so, is there a link I can use to see what they are?

Even if a move to gitlab is ongoing, so far nothing has changed so you must still push to Gerrit.

Best regards,
Pascal