Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] range_string checking

From: Martin Mathieson <martin.r.mathieson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2020 21:26:54 +0000
In the previous message I said "  I suspect having a more complicated test probably find many more issues."  I meant to say that I doubted it would.

Have uploaded https://code.wireshark.org/review/#/c/36708/ for the remaining issues and the checking code itself.  Only spec I couldn't find for was ISUP - if someone who does have the spec could look it up that'd be great.
Thanks,
Martin