Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] ask.wireshark.org RSS feed

From: Graham Bloice <graham.bloice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2020 09:54:26 +0100

On Wed, 1 Apr 2020 at 23:38, Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Wed, Apr 1, 2020 at 5:57 PM Maynard, Chris via Wireshark-dev <wireshark-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I don’t seem to be receiving any messages for ask.wireshark.org via the RSS feed anymore.  Am I the only one who seems affected by this or has anyone else noticed this too?

I looked at my local email client’s RSS settings and the feed is set to https://ask.wireshark.org/feeds/rss/.  As far as I know, nothing has changed on ask.wireshark.org Itself, so I’m not sure what to make of this recent change in behavior.

It's working fine for me; the last question I see in my reader is "Can someone help me? Error 23" at 12:45 EDT today.

And me.