Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [tcpdump-workers] New RFCs for 1) pcap file format and 2) rp

From: Mario Rugiero <mrugiero@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2020 18:32:36 -0300
El sáb., 21 mar. 2020 18:15, Guy Harris via tcpdump-workers <tcpdump-workers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> escribió:
1) has the slight disadvantage that the name for the team suggests it's for pcapng only; it appears that teams can be renamed:

        https://help.github.com/en/github/setting-up-and-managing-organizations-and-teams/renaming-a-team

Were we to rename it, I don't know what would be a good new name.
I'd be careful with this option, as it may affect downstream projects, as some download links that may be used for automated download (as part of a build process) could break. If there's anything downloadable I wouldn't change the team's name unless we make sure the old links remain accessible.