Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Fwd: bug 11723

From: Anirudh Agarwal <agarwal.anirudh98@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2020 00:50:41 +0530
Dear Jirka,

On Fri, 13 Mar 2020 at 03:08, Jirka Novak <j.novak@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear Anirudh,

> I am already working on the latest developer build cross checked with
> the command "git status" and version displaying from the " help -> about
> wireshark " is developer version 3.3.0.

I'm sorry, I incorrectly understood the issue.
I confirm that I see increasing counter of packets and extending
Comments after every press of Play Streams. It happens with any pcap
with VoIP calls I tested.
On the other hand, I see correctly decoded audio.

I don't know why the RTP player is not able to play the audio in my case.

Your observation is clearly bug. Do you plan to fix it yourselves?

Yes, I will definitely try to fix it and submit a patch.