Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] GSoC | USB Audio/Video stream export

From: Tomasz Moń <desowin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2020 08:12:07 +0100
On Fri, Mar 6, 2020 at 7:29 PM zubin choudhary <zchoudhary.10@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I am interested in working with Wireshark on USB Audio/Video stream export.
> but I'm not sure where to start is there any docs or links I should look up ?

The best pages to look up regarding this project are probably:
  * https://usb.org/documents
  * https://www.wireshark.org/docs/wsdg_html_chunked/
  * https://bugs.wireshark.org/bugzilla/

You should get familiar with how USB Audio class transfers audio data
and how Wireshark dissectors work. Ideally before the application
period ends you would have submitted to Wireshark gerrit a patch
fixing some issue.