Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Cmake on windows

From: Dario Lombardo <lomato@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2020 14:55:58 +0100
Si it seems like it is not running the MSVC 2019 command prompt that takes care of setting the various environment variables.

Well... this is a point. I added the proper action and it made it a bit further.

However it failed because of:
File: "D:\a\wireshark\wireshark\build\docbook\user-guide.chm" -> no files found.

Then I guess I need to build the "all_guides" target.
--
Naima is online.