Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Regarding GSoC 2020 - SSH Decryption Support Project

From: Tanuja Kirthi Doddapaneni <dtanujakirthi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2020 14:31:39 +0530
Hello,

I am Tanuja Kirthi Doddapaneni, a third-year Computer Science student at BITS Pilani - Hyderabad Campus, India. I am interested in working on the SSH decryption support project for GSoC 2020. I have a good understanding of basic cryptography protocols and the C programming language.
Please let me know how to proceed.

Thanks and Regards,
Tanuja Kirthi Doddapaneni.