Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Mixing Exported_pdu with Lua

From: Anders Broman <a.broman58@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2020 22:38:49 +0100
Hi,
And I think the OP wants to use the protocol name tag to call the LUA dissector e.g the dissector needs to be registered by name.
Regards
Anders

Den tis 18 feb. 2020 22:29Pascal Quantin <pascal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> skrev:
Hi Chris,

Le mar. 18 févr. 2020 à 22:18, Maynard, Chris via Wireshark-dev <wireshark-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

I’m not quite sure what is meant by EXPORTED_PDU here.  Maybe you could share some Lua code and provide a little more detail and context?

Pascal.

- Chris

(I don’t consider myself a Lua expert by any means, but I’ve written a number of Lua dissectors, so I guess that qualifies me as one of the “lua_guys”.)