Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Mixing Exported_pdu with Lua

From: Juanjo Martin Carrascosa <juanjo@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 16:39:44 +0100
Hi devs,

Is it possible to register a Lua dissector so it is called by EXPORTED_PDU? I don't manage to "register" the Lua dissector properly.

My goal is to create a dissector in Lua that is called by EXPORTED_PDU and later calls another C dissector from Wireshark. Once I get this working and this protocol is stable enough, I may write a C file for it.

Any help would be appreciated!

Regards,
Juanjo Martin