Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] LUA on freebsd

From: Peter Wu <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2020 11:42:43 +0000
On Thu, Jan 30, 2020 at 10:28:11AM +0100, Dario Lombardo wrote:
> Hi,
> I tried to install all the dependencies on freebsd, but LUA is missing.
> Does anyone knows which packages are to be installed to be found by cmake?

It is available in ports:
https://svnweb.freebsd.org/ports/head/lang/lua52/

a lua-5.2 pkg-config file is installed and headers are available under
include/lua52, so it should work.

There is more docs here, not sure if it helps?
https://www.freebsd.org/doc/en/books/porters-handbook/using-lua.html
--
Kind regards,
Peter Wu