Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] q on catching error in sub-dissectors.

From: João Valverde <joao.valverde@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2020 16:06:13 +0000

On 21/01/20 16:01, Jeff Morriss wrote:
We've been having fun with multiple PDUs in a single IP frame with SCTP for years.  While there's room for improvement it's worked pretty well.

Maybe I didn't explain well, but that's completely different to multiple IP packets encapsulated in a single frame. L4 multiplexing is nothing new, I agree.