Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Support Opus in WireShark

From: Jiří Novák <j.novak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2020 18:19:54 +0000
Dear Roland,

> I can provide some examples if needed, of exactly that. Either multiple
> OPUS streams, or traces which contain opus and G.711 in the same
> conversation. Just tell me, if you need a new bug-entry created or have
> an existing one to attach to.

It would be nice if you can create it. I think we need two sample files
- Opus, iLBC. Each file should contain at least three parallel calls
with different settings (payload size, rate or other settings).

Important is to make calls parallel or at least overlapping with
significant part. It will force Wireshark to decode multiple RTP streams
in parallel.

Reason for Opus is clear. I'm asking for iLBC too because I want to
double check that iLBC works fine for parallel scenario.

Please, create two enhancement bugs (Opus and iLBC) and attach samples
to it.

						Best regards,

							Jirka Novak