Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Brotli decompression

From: Jasper Bongertz <jasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2020 22:41:04 +0100
Hi Peter,

thanks for asking - I just checked (after having to abort looking into it) and
now it seems to be working, at least in the packet decode and the "Decompressed
Header hex view". Using "Follow HTTP2" still gives me gibberish though, but maybe
I'm using it wrong or haven't really understood what it's supposed to be doing :-)

Cheers,
Jasper