Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Brotli decompression

From: Jasper Bongertz <jasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2019 13:29:49 +0100
Hello all,

  I found this in the release notes of Wireshark 3.2:   "Brotli decompression support in HTTP/HTTP2 (requires the brotli library)"

  Sounds great, but I can't seem to find any instructions how to add the "brotli
  library" to my Wireshark installation. I guess I need some DLL, but all I
  could find are the Github pages with the source code. Does anyone have a good
  instruction set for Wireshark on Windows to enable Brotli?

  I did a "Follow HTTP2 stream" and got unreadable stuff (decrypted first with
  SSLKEYLOG file), so I guess Brotli is  what I need to see the actual page contents...

Thanks & cheers,
Jasper