Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] How to add ilbc library to wireshark CMake?

From: Jiří Novák <j.novak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2019 18:00:57 +0000
Hi,

  I would like to write decoder for RTP with iLBC payload. I plan to use
ilbc library (https://github.com/TimothyGu/libilbc).
  I copied detection commands from another library to CMakeFile and I
created/adapted cmake/modules/FindILBC.cmake too. When I run cmake, it
do not try to detect iLBC library. I removed all cmake caches too.
  It looks I'm missing something important.
  Can anyone help me?

							Jirka Novak