Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] G729 Wiki page

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2019 09:50:07 +0100
Hi,

We have G.729 decode in the player, but can’t save media in RTP streams other than G.711A/μ.
There are probably easier ways to do this now since the page was written.
A rework of the decoding pipeline in Wireshark, so that both player and file saving could use them would be best, but non-trivial.

Jaap