Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Building under Windows and some more tips in the docs ...

From: Richard Sharpe <realrichardsharpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2019 08:45:25 -0800
Well, it felt so good to be able to build under Windows I did it twice :-)

It seems like there could be some more tips in the notes for people
who rarely build under Windows, like:

1. Just because you have Visual Studio installed does not mean you
have the C++ support installed.

2. If msbuild fails with warnings about configurations, perhaps you
need /p:Configuration=<some-different-opts>

--
Regards,
Richard Sharpe