Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Building on Windows

From: Richard Sharpe <realrichardsharpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2019 08:05:09 -0800
Well,

I seem to have gotten further, but then ran into this:

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:91 (message): The PLATFORM environment
variable ([undefined]) doesn't match the generator platform (win64)

I notice that this page:

https://osqa-ask.wireshark.org/questions/56074/cmake-build-fails

discusses the problem and points to the document I was using, but that
document does not address the PLATFORM environment variable.

While it did not take long to figure the issue out, perhaps it could
be pre-empted by adding an additional environment variable to the list
in the documentation.

As regards to my personal struggles, I just got Configuring done,
Generating done, Build files ...

--
Regards,
Richard Sharpe