Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Problems building under Windows 10

From: Roland Knall <rknall@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2019 09:37:36 +0100
Oh, autospell is such a nice feature ;-)

I just tested it on a VM, it works as it should

Am Mi., 13. Nov. 2019 um 08:43 Uhr schrieb Graham Bloice <graham.bloice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

On Wed, 13 Nov 2019 at 07:01, Roland Knall <rknall@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Do you execute canoe from a Visual Studio Commandprompt? I recently tried it and it works fine.

This also works for me, without the need for a canoe though.

You can check if the command prompt has been set up correctly by attempting to execute the compiler (cl.exe), for VS 2019 you should see something similar to:

Microsoft (R) C/C++ Optimizing Compiler Version 19.23.28106.4 for x64
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved.
usage: cl [ option... ] filename... [ /link linkoption... ]

--
Graham Bloice