Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] TCP Reassembly seems not to be working for me

From: Richard Sharpe <realrichardsharpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2019 18:21:33 -0700
Hi folks.

I am working on a protocol that needs reassembly.

I have followed the example in README.dissector and the DNS dissector
but while I have gotten the length correct (it seems) and that length
spans multiple TCP segments, reassembly does not seem to be happening.

I have a cut down capture with three segments that make up 178304
bytes but my dissector function when called from tcp_dissect_pdus
seems to always be passed only the first segment of 65551 bytes.

Does anyone have any hints?

--
Regards,
Richard Sharpe