Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Two typos is wireshark manual

From: Nan Xiao <xiaonan830818@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2019 17:46:32 +0800
Hi Wireshark manual authors,

Greeting from me!

While reading Wireshark manual, I find maybe two typos:

(1) Section 1.1
(https://www.wireshark.org/docs/wsug_html_chunked/ChapterIntroduction.html#ChIntroWhatIs):
> A network packet analyzer will try to capture network packets and tries to display that packet data as detailed as possible.

Maybe following statement is better:
> A network packet analyzer will try to capture network packets and display that packet data as detailed as possible.

(2) Section 3.15
(https://www.wireshark.org/docs/wsug_html_chunked/ChUseMainToolbarSection.html):

> The main toolbar provides provides quick access ....

There is a duplicated "provides".

Best Regards
Nan Xiao