Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Any solutions to problems running QT-Based Wireshark on CentOS 7

From: Richard Sharpe <realrichardsharpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2019 08:34:32 -0700
Hi folks,

I can build Wireshark fine on CentOS 7.5 using cmake3 (from EPEL)
however, I suspect I have the wrong set of libraries installed because
it does not respond the way I expect.

Firstly, the cursor appears either as a black vertical bar or as the
cursor for input to a text box.

Secondly, I cannot grab any of the positioning fields to change the
size of the three panes and I cannot change the size of the window. It
always maximizes ...

Does anyone know which packages I should install to alleviate this?

--
Regards,
Richard Sharpe