Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Do we have a "standard" way to calcucate CRC24?

From: Michael Mann <mmann78@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2019 00:25:22 +0000 (UTC)
If you would like to use the CRC24 calculation from packet-gprs-llc.c, my recommendation would be to move it to a new crc24.[c|h] file in /wsutil and probably a crc24-tvb.[c|h] in /epan directory.  As you can see from the other CRC files, there isn't always a single "standard" way to calculate a CRC.