Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] payload_proto_id in SCPT dissector

From: Dario Lombardo <lomato@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2019 13:54:41 +0200
Hi,
I'm working on fixing a bug reported by oss-fuzz, and I got stuck. The payload is TLS over SCPT.
In the sctp dissector the variable payload_proto_id is read from the tlv in dissect_data_chunk. What is it supposed to contain? Which proto_id?
Following the stack trace, this value is passed to dissect_tls as-is. That function handles the value as it was a char* containing the name of the dissector to find (indeed it is passed to find_dissector).
I can't figure out how this is supposed to work in the first place, or I am missing some piece of the puzzle.
Any help?

--
Naima is online.