Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Petri Dish Buildbot failure

From: "Crawford, Anthony R" <Anthony.R.Crawford@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2019 16:18:23 +0000

Hi everyone,

This week was the first time I’ve submitted code to the Wireshark project. My first submission was for packet-mpeg-dsmcc.c. (https://code.wireshark.org/review/34258)

I built and run both 2.6.10 and 3.0.3 versions of Wireshark successfully on my Ubuntu 16.04 VM. I would like to understand why the build bot is telling us it failed.

Thanks,

Anthony

The contents of this e-mail message and
any attachments are intended solely for the
addressee(s) and may contain confidential
and/or legally privileged information. If you
are not the intended recipient of this message
or if this message has been addressed to you
in error, please immediately alert the sender
by reply e-mail and then delete this message
and any attachments. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are notified that
any use, dissemination, distribution, copying,
or storage of this message or any attachment
is strictly prohibited.