Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] German translation issues

From: Roland Knall <rknall@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2019 12:43:45 +0200
Hi

There are some german translation issues with the git version. As Transifex does not allow me to be added to the german language I hope this is the right place to forward this to. Namely I found two issues so far:

", %Ln profile(s) skipped" has been translated with "%1" instead of "%Ln" leading to a display error (%xx must be copied 1:1 as Qt uses that to format the values differently)

"copy" in the context as noun is translated as "kopieren" when it should be "Kopie". With copy, there is a context provided (noun) to allow differentiation between other instances of "copy"

kind regards
Roland