Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Where is the AirPcap channel button?

From: Roland Knall <rknall@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2019 12:34:10 +0200
Could you please create a bug report on https://bugs.wireshark.org/bugzilla/

In which version does it still work?

kind regards
Roland

Am Fr., 26. Juli 2019 um 11:46 Uhr schrieb Gisle Vanem <gisle.vanem@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hi list.

I remember wireshark-qt in the old days had a button
to change the 2.4GHz WiFi channel to capture on. But
since some time, I fail to find on 'Preference' setting
to get it enabled. Was it dropped?

It seems the functions 'ws80211_set_freq()' and
'airpcap_if_set_device_channel()' should be used for
this. But those are not called from any Qt *.cpp sources
AFAICS.

--
--gv