Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] GQUIC dissector

From: Peter Wu <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2019 23:27:04 +0200
On Tue, Jul 02, 2019 at 10:28:08AM +0000, Anders Broman wrote:
> In is_gquic_unencrypt() should Message Authentication Hash and Frame type be
> shown in the tree in the encrypted case?

Not sure, a recent version of the Google QUIC specification is either
non-existent or hard to find. Some docs are linked from
https://www.chromium.org/quic, but they appear to be quite outdated or
incomplete. The "QUIC Wire Layout Specification"[1] seems to have
stopped at Q036. The QUIC v46 document only documents the header.

The best places to find information is probably the Chromium repo and
the Google QUICHE implementation (not to be confused with quiche from
Cloudflare):
https://github.com/Lekensteyn/chromium-quic
https://quiche.googlesource.com/quiche
--