Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Glitches in UI when using recent buildbot development versio

From: Jim Young <jim.young.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2019 22:08:05 -0400
On Sat, Jun 29, 2019 at 10:44 AM Jim Young <jim.young.ws@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This transparent context menu issue can be triggered in the file list on the Wireshark UI Welcom page.

Looks like might be something specific to Qt 5.12.4.

 Building the macOS UI against the latest Qt 5.13.0 and prior Qt 5.12.3 does not expose the transparent context menu issue.  The macOS context menu issue appears to be limited to just Qt 5.12.4.

 Jim Y.