Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Glitches in UI when using recent buildbot development versio

From: Jason Cohen <kryojenik2@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2019 07:59:55 -0500
One major annoyance with dark mode that I've been meaning to check if a bug already exists, or report one, or fix...

When you select something, the highlight is white (grey?) and the text withing the highlight remains white (grey?).  Thus you can't see it.

Now, this may be just because in System Preferences | General, I have my highlight color set to Graphite.  Haven't worked through any permutations yet.