Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Logging into Coverity Connect

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2019 21:57:59 +0200
Hi,

Anyone else having problems with getting to view the defects?
Logging into scan.coverity.com works as usual, but trying to view the defects fails.
It starts off to go to Coverity Connect, then comes back with "It may take a few minutes before you can view your defects, when you change your email or password or sign-in with Github for the first time.” I did neither, and have been having this problem since last Friday. Already sent a message to scan-admin, but no reply so far.

Thanks,
Jaap