Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Covery Scan for Windows Wireshark builds

From: Alexis La Goutte <alexis.lagoutte@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 20:50:11 +0200
Hi Tomasz,

There is actually no Coverity Scan for Windows... but can be a good idea to add this !

Cheers

On Sun, Apr 14, 2019 at 9:49 AM Tomasz Moń <desowin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

I checked the Wireshark Coverity Scan defects and noticed that they
all seem to be from Linux build.

If above hypothesis is correct, then the Windows specific code is not
checked by Coverity Scan. The Coverity Scan for sure supports
Windows/Visual Studio as I am using it for USBPcap. Actually Coverity
Scan, back in the day, helped me fix the BSoD caused by USBPcapDriver.

Is there any automatic submission every X builds or is the process
manual? Are the Windows builds submitted?

Best Regards,
Tomasz Moń