Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Script extcap on macOS

From: Dario Lombardo <lomato@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2019 22:14:36 +0200
Hi
In commit c442ee056bc46bcda59e473c00d5741ea90a1453 I've introduced a test extcap (actually written by Peter) to test the correct parsing of extcap sentences. This extcap is python3 based.
Due to some limitations on script extcaps on windows

we decided to skip this platform. However I expected it to work on macOS, but instead it fails. According to the log of travis' macOS, the new extcap is not correctly seen

I don't have a real macOS to use, so I need help from someone who has. Is that test regularly failing on mac (I guess the extcap is somehow wrong) or is it not (in this case I guess the setup of our specific travis jobs needs tuning)?
Thanks for your help.
Dario.

--
Naima is online.