Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Volunteers and ideas needed for Google Season of Docs

From: Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2019 14:29:21 -0700
Google recently announced its Season of Docs[1], a project similar to the Summer of Code which is intended to help technical writers and open source projects work together. I think it would be a great idea for Wireshark participate, and in order to do so we need the following[2]:

Two or more organization administrators.

Two or more mentors for each project.

A list of project ideas. Suggestions so far are:

- User's Guide updates
- Developer's Guide updates
- Wiki updates
- Add quick starts / tutorials via Qt Help
- Man page updates

I can be an administrator and a mentor, but in order to participate we need at least one more person for each of those roles. If you would like to volunteer, please contact me directly.

[1] https://developers.google.com/season-of-docs/
[2] https://developers.google.com/season-of-docs/docs/admin-guide