Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Please Add Me to the EditorGroup

From: Graham Paasch <grahampaasch@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2019 08:35:53 -0500
I am currently studying for JNCIP-SP certification. I would like to build portfolio of work that I can use for job interviews. Please add me to the EditorGroup. I have been using Wireshark extensively as part of my studies. I plan to update any Wireshark Wiki pages that are missing information that would have been useful for my studies.

Username: GrahamPaasch

Thanks!
Graham